Roadworthy Certificate

Need a Roadworthy?

Roadworthy Certificates / Safety Certificates – they’re all the same thing. If you’ve recently moved here to Queensland and need to change your registration, or you’re planning to sell your car or trailer, then we can do the roadworthy for you.

This inspection should be done before you advertise your car.

This inspection covers the basics for the safe operation of the vehicle, such as

We provide essential maintenance to all customers!